...

...
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." G R R Martin

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Reckless & Fearless by Priscilla West Review (from the Forever series)

Reckless (Forever, #6)Reckless by Priscilla West
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**I was provided with an ARC by Netgalley for my honest review**

First let me say that I have quite a few books by Priscilla West on my "To be read" list but as usual, "So many books so little time..."

Secondly I also know that this book already came out in August on 2014 so I am late on picking this up and technically it shouldn't even be called an Advance Readers Copy since I am reading it now in February 2015. But what can you do... better late then never.

Thirdly here is my actual review of this book. I absolutely loved everything about this book. I loved Riley so much. You don't understand my deep love for her. She was strong & bad ass yet so vulnerable. Made me relate to her so much more. I love when characters you love actually show their flaws & weakness's. Lets not forget Jax, I mean hello wow just wow and as damaged as he is he still found a way to be desirable and lovable. I loved Sky, Kev, & Chewie they were definitely those supporting characters that you wanted to see more & you wanted them to make more & more appearances throughout. I will say Priscilla if you are reading this (not likely!!!) I would love to read more about them. Specially since you described Kev as a Ryan Gosseling look alike. I think it had all the elements of a good interesting read. It had the right characters that intrigued you, the conflict, & the plot twist to pull you in even deeper into the book. So much so that half way through reading Reckless I went online & purchased Fearless for my Nook. I wanted to be ready to start the next book. I wanted to know what was happening and how it ended. I was totally sucked in. I finished both Reckless & Fearless in 3 days. Yes its that good. I am so wrapped up in these characters that I am actually going to read the rest of this series. Incase you didn't know this is part of the Forever series. Each couple (a total of 3) has their own little standalone series so you don't really have to read the very first book in the series you can pick up whichever couple you would like to read about & then pick up the first book in their miniserisePriscilla WestReckless. In my case I was given this one so I read it but I am going to pick up the other 2 miniseries so I can have the whole Forever series read. I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this book and I look forward to reading the others!

View all my reviews

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."- Mahatma Gandhi

xoxo,
Sherley

Lets be friends!
 Twitter
Tumblr

Instagram

No comments: