...

...
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." G R R Martin

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Book Review: "Where The Road Takes Me" by Jay Mclean

Where the Road Takes MeWhere the Road Takes Me by Jay McLean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**I was gifted with an ARC of this book for my honest review**

WOW... So I was able to finish this book in about 2 or 3 days. This book pulled me in from the prologue. THE PROLOGUE people. I couldn't put it down. But of course we do need sleep as human beings and I am a mom of 2 kids so life happens.

So lets talk my thoughts before I started this book. I thought it would be about this couple that just go on the road together. That they just up & left for the purpose of just wanting to. Which did intrigue me I love very random spur of the moment events like that in a book. But to my surprise that wasn't the case and it was actually SO much better.

The conflict and the whole story within itself is so consuming. You feel for Chloe and for Blake and even Josh. I loved their way of clicking. How people so different and in different places in their life can still find a common ground was so beautiful. You appreciate everything. There were times when Chloe really did make me upset but at the same its part of her story. We cant ask for perfect characters. They wouldn't be lovable if they were perfect. Its the imperfections that make them more approachable or in this case relatable. I loved this whole story and Blake wow... He has became a new Book Boyfriend to add to my list. I have no shame in saying that. Thank you for that epilogue. Nowadays so many books either don't have an epilogue or leave with this rushed ending that your kind of left with questions and I didn't feel that at all. I was completely happy with it. Thank you for letting me read this.

I definitley recommend adding this book to your "TO BE READ" list... as a matter of fact if you CLICK HERE you will be taken to the contest entry to win a copy of this book. SOOO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!

sherley vazquez

View all my reviews

**this book will be released on February 10, 2015.

Lets be friends!
Twitter 
Tumblr

Instagram

"May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view."- Edward Abbey


No comments: