...

...
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." G R R Martin

Monday, February 23, 2015

Book Review: "Between Now & Never" By Laura Johnston

Between Now & NeverBetween Now & Never by Laura Johnston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Between Now & Never

****I was gifted with an ARC of this book for my honest review****

So where to begin? hmm lets start with how much I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I loved it from beginning to end. Plot twist doesn't even begin to explain what happens in this book. Like WOAH! I will not give anything away of course but wow what a great read. At the time when I got this book I was in need of a contemporary read and I got that and more. Cody & Juliana's journey together & seperate was what really made me appreciate this book. I love a good lovey story but when you have actual character development between the 2 and actual real life conflict that they must both get through on their own emotionally thats when the story really draws me in. Those are the best in my opinion. So often today contemporary love stories are so focused on getting the couple together but don't give them actual conflict and situations that they must grow from.

This book gave me everything that I look for in a contemporary read. Conflict, character development of both characters separately and together and a plot twist to give you whiplash. Thank you for letting me read this book and I hope everyone read this book because it was pretty much amazing!!! My only question would be what does Cody do with the memory card. But other then that i love love love it!

A favorite quote of mine from the book was:

"The major problem with falling is this: Its rarely a pain-free experience."

Thank you again for letting me read this!


*This book will be available on March 31, 2015. CLICK HERE to preorder the e-book now!


Lets be friends!
Twitter
Tumblr

Instagram

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go in the other room and read a book"-Groucho Marx

No comments: