...

...
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." G R R Martin

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Busy Bee & Parentals!

So my fellow friends here we meet again at another blog entry and honestly i feel like its a very boring one. So an early warning for you & I will insert apology... NOW " Im sorry!" 
This week has been an extremely busy week & as I am typing this for y'all I am literally only an hour and a half away from seeing my parents. Excited is an understatement right now. Next month would have been a year since I seen my parents so this visit is long long overdue!!! I have missed them sooo much!!!! 
This the last picture of me with my parents & my brother as well at the airport before I left on my journey to AHHHHHHHH-LASKA! 

So besides getting ready for their visit this week it has also been my daughters last week of Gymnastics & they had a show today that they put on for all the parents. She had been practicing this week specially because she wanted to get the moves down packed. She is so cute and boy was it exciting just to see her face after she performed. It wasn't even about me being proud of her because let be honest I was over the moon proud of her but she was proud of herself. Seeing her being proud of herself made me even more proud of her. I want to really instill this self gratification in her. I believe that the happiest people are those who know their self worth and do things for themselves because they know they can. Its not that she should be selfish I just want her to know that she can achieve anything on her own because she knows she can. 

Here is my awesome daughter right before she performed & my husband! :)

Also as I am typing this cool doubly dooo my friend Johnny & I are talking about starting a collaboration blog together. It will definitely have a lot more content and honestly I am starting to find my solace in writing again (or typing in this case) but basically putting my thoughts down on some kind of media. I am far from being the best writer but for me its just soothing. So that pretty exciting!!! we will have lots fun stuff and once details are final I will link it here so that y'all can go & check it out! 

Lastly another super cool thing that happened this week was that I was a part of a collab photo shoot with my friend Meghan & Sophia. So here is the super rad thing about these 2 ladies. Meghan makes jewelry for her shop on Etsy called Swallows Heart and if your not already a fan of her stuff well then you will be. I am obsessed with her jewelry. Its so unique and I am all about unique & stylish pieces. Then there is Sophia who is a photographer & she is absolutely talented. So here is the thing I am not a model and i don't like to smile. Its not because I'm not happy its because I just have always felt like I have a fake smile. Sophia totally had me actually laughing and it looked natural she took hold of the shoot and no matter how I look in the picture I gotta give her all the modeling credit because she totally told what to do right down to my fingers and she is truly talented! i can't wait to see these pictures. I was the makeup artist for the shoot so its showcasing a few things all in the one. Sophia's editorial side, Meghan's gorgeous jewelry, and my makeup and I couldn't be happier. Cant wait to post all the photos when they are finally done! Cross your fingers for something soon!!!!! here is just a little taste of my Thursday night! :)








I am linking both Meghan's Jewelry shop & Facebook page here & also Sophia's photography page! 

Check those out for some awesome work!!! 

Anyways guys I have to get back to enjoying my family. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend & also coming up week! Stay Awesome!!!

XoXo,
Sherley
"A certain darkness is needed to see the stars..."

Lets be friends!
♡ Instagram
♡ Facebook
♡ Twitter
♡ Luvocracy
♡ Tumblr

No comments: