...

...
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." G R R Martin

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fashion Post 11/12/2015

So I have been overly dedicated to just reading lately and nobody I mean nobody will make me feel bad about it. However I have been neglecting other subjects that I do like to cover on my blog. So in the hope of doing something to add some sass to my blog and switch things up here is a little fashion post. There is no specific occasion for it I just really casual outfits &  a lot of my wardrobe is love of timeless pieces that can be worn differently and year after year no matter what. So here is one I really enjoyed putting together on Polyvore. Enjoy!!!

Dr Martens Maelly boot Outfit 1


Lets be friends!
 Facebook
 Twitter
♡ Tumblr
♡ Goodreads

Instagram

No comments: