...

...
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." G R R Martin

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Weekly Book Review: June 30th 2015

WeightlessWeightless by Sarah Bannan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




***I was gifted with an ARC of this book for my honest review***



Weightless

Wow... Wow. Often I finish a book and I have an infinite amount of thoughts running through my head but this one has left me with such melancholy. This book was absolutely NOTHING like what I thought it would be. I have never in my life read a book that was written this way. You never really know who is the narrator of this book but you know its someone who is without a doubt witnessing all this hurtful behavior. I am actually from Alabama so when I found out this book was based out of my home state I got excited. I know i know such a dumb reason to add to the fact that i wanted to read it but I mean really does anyone need a specific reason to want to read a story. Nonetheless I am so happy that I got to read this book. It touches on some really taboo subjects. Things that are active in our community today and that I think we should open our eyes more to. I think this book will help open peoples eyes to see that sometimes actions and words really can hurt. I am still with a small empty feeling from this book but I still feel thankful for having the opportunity to have read it. Thank you for this... Its beautifully tragic!



View all my reviews

This book is available TODAY to purchase! Click your preferred book retailer below to purchase
Barnes & Nobles
Amazon
iTunes

xoxo,
Sherley


Lets be friends!
 Facebook
 Twitter
♡ Tumblr
♡ Goodreads

Instagram

No comments: